Whatever the size of your business, or the company that you work for, you can support Home-Start Manchester!
Choosing to support Home-Start Manchester as a business benefits both you and us. It can provide you with lots of opportunities for team building and boosting morale in the workplace, not to mention fun! Did somebody say dress down Friday?!
There are loads of ways in which you can do this and our A-Z guide of Fundraising ideas is great for inspiration!
However some of the most popular options include….
- Organising an event at work for us. Keep it simple at first with a fancy dress Friday or a bake sale and donate the funds raised to us?
- Making Home-Start Manchester your dedicated charity of the year. You could put us forward!
- Inspire your colleagues to join you in a sponsored physical challenge for us – why not consider the iconic Manchester 10k?
- You may work for a company that offers a charitable ‘matched funding’ scheme – could you take advantage of this for Home-Start Manchester?
- Sponsor one of our services for a day, such as the costs of supporting a family.
To get further support with any aspect of fundraising in your workplace, please call our Fundraising Manager Hannah Richardson on 07494898770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can get in touch via the contact form below